Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 POINTS SHOT FOR TODAY


This month bombarded me with plans in mind considering the glitches inside and out. It’s the period that I use to check the financial sheet; wow! Looking perfect to fasten my seatbelt and prepare to take off on all ventures I could???  My wallet use to be emptied, Hikes! Eventually a good sign and not? Too much outflow than inflow- sounds not really balance!


I am reminded of my college time solving an ACCOUNTING problem; it creates tension to find out the outcome Financial Statement UNBALANCED though only a small value is lacking. BREAKING brains and worst if there’s a BIG value lacking in your personal wallet. Sounds craziness to just think, think, think and plan without taking action!


That’s what marketing makes a big sense to me! Get into exposures of networking marketing systems without even involving self to BE a member- yeah! Just a good listener, woh! But yes it creates more stress without even taking a step on this. Boost your potential! Be a strategic person not only an opportunity-seeker! Plan and take in action. More mistake much better to see where’s to work on. Above all, Have the FAITH in God that no one can snatch! Never CHEAT!


Indeed, what propels me to go on the pursuit? – I had the church family, biological family and still have this life where God’s will and purpose encompasses all. This phase is a great TURNING POINT in my life- to keep pressing on and consider such 3 propellers so I must sail willingly with God manipulating the journey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment